Lonely and sad
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In pain

I finally got what they meant by, " losing your best pal, is as painful as losing a girlfriend" Images after images flashed by, of the times we had spent toghether. Each, like shards of glass, stabs into my heart, injuring me, hurting me. Even if i sum up all the happy incident i had these few days, it is incomparable to even one second of you just sitting close to me. I tried to tire myself out. First time in my life, i ran 20 rounds around a track, done so many push ups sit ups. Even on the verge of breaking down from all that work out, what filled my mind was you. Nothing i do could get you off my mind. While eating, i'll recall the times we had out meal together. While studying, i'll recall when we studies together. I can't concentrate at all on my life, with what i'm doing. My head is splitting with the constant flow of your face filling my mind. My heart can't take it anymore. The pain, the sorrow. But all i could do, is to bury them in my heart. I wish i could just jump off the building right now, but there is too much at stake. All i can think of to ease this pain, is to slash my wrist. Hopefully, it will help to relieve the little pain of what i am feeling.
I still love you, my little brother, even if you don't anymore.

posted 8:08 AM

tHeNaMeIs: Lim Wei Ling
PoPeD: 13th June 1993
AlmA mAtEr: Maris Stella High School
BGR StAtUs: Taken

Alicia
Amber
Belinda
Emmanuel Then
Keith Chia
Jeff Tan Jun Wei
Jennifer
Tulcus Jun Wei
Kwok Siang
Lance Ezekiel Tan
Li Bing
Li Jia
Loretta
Min Xiang
Qun Hui
Tin Hwee
Zhi Ming
Zhi Yi






[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8127134978017954216\x26blogName\x3dMy+Personal+Thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://ilivemylife4u.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ilivemylife4u.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8059566573314130104', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> I Live In MY Own World