Lonely and sad
Monday, July 27, 2009

Angry and Disappointed

I can't contain myself anymore. First time in days i blog and it had have to be something bad! You who are supposedly close to me yet you do not understand me. Even those who are not close to me know that i am a very emotional person. Seriously your character just sucks! What is wrong with you? How can you imply that feelings of others are not important? After implying that, you say i do not care about your feelings. You say that i am self centred? You are contradicting yourself, you are "bending" your own principle for the sake of saying you yourself is not in the wrong. Since the passing of your late grandma i have been trying my best to cheer you up. Even before that, i tried to comfort you in whatever way i can whenever you confide with me things that makes you sad. Yet, you say i am self centred? I care for no one but myself? I am extremely pissed off and disappointed in you.

You, my di, should know that i put all my dis before myself. I care, love, treasure you all more than myself. Yet you say such hurtful things. You say i did not care for your feelings but i did. It is you who did not care for my feelings. You seek comfort in others and yet brought discomfort to others. Have you ever wonder or even reflect on why i was angry with you so many times? Can you name a case in which i am angry with you and it is not due to the cause of you being overly insensitive? I can tell you frankly and save you the trouble of recalling. NONE! So why cant you learn from even one of those times and seriously change your mindset. It is not only for my own good. With your " other people's feeling is negligible " thinking, no matter how good are you in your academic, YOU ARE BOUND TO FAIL IN LIFE!

P.S. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CRITIC ABOUT ME WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG?! (sorry on the use of vulgarities but seriously i dont know how else could i express myself.)

posted 7:17 AM

tHeNaMeIs: Lim Wei Ling
PoPeD: 13th June 1993
AlmA mAtEr: Maris Stella High School
BGR StAtUs: Taken

Alicia
Amber
Belinda
Emmanuel Then
Keith Chia
Jeff Tan Jun Wei
Jennifer
Tulcus Jun Wei
Kwok Siang
Lance Ezekiel Tan
Li Bing
Li Jia
Loretta
Min Xiang
Qun Hui
Tin Hwee
Zhi Ming
Zhi Yi






[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8127134978017954216\x26blogName\x3dMy+Personal+Thoughts\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://ilivemylife4u.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ilivemylife4u.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8059566573314130104', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> I Live In MY Own World